Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.353 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Xianyang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Xianyang you would need to make just about 10,173元 (R$ 7,521) in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 131,200 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 4,500 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 2,999元 (about 3 hours ago)