Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.043 CNY / USD
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is about the same as in Xianyang (China)
For example, you would need at least 37,076元 ($5,264) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000元 in Xianyang.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 39 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ternopil costs 25₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 115 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$5,160 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tyumen' costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)