Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 582 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.45986 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 6% cheaper than in Xianyang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 14,000元 in Xianyang you would need to make just about 13,222元 (R 28,752) in Pretoria.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$828 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aalborg costs kr150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Groningen costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)