Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.437 CNY / USD
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (United States) is about the same as in Xianyang (China)
For example, you would need at least 40,541元 ($6,298) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000元 in Xianyang.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 180 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Volta Redonda costs R$ 60,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €2,500 (about 3 hours ago)