Cost of living in Perth, Australia vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 696 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.982 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is about the same as in Xianyang (China)
For example, you would need at least 34,275元 (AU$6,880) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000元 in Xianyang.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨120 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Rafael costs ARS $781 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Feira de Santana costs R$ 980 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 50 (about 3 hours ago)