Cost of living in New York City, United States vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,608 prices entered by 668 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.881 CNY / USD
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Xianyang (China)
For example, you would need at least 86,934元 ($12,634) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000元 in Xianyang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Houston, Texas costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Da Nang costs 20,890 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)