Cost of living in Munich, Germany vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.941 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is about the same as in Xianyang (China)
For example, you would need at least 47,769元 (€6,016) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 47,000元 in Xianyang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumamoto costs ¥700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 2.27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs BD$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talcahuano costs CH$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ramallah costs 5.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)