Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.392 CNY / BYN
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 5% cheaper than in Xianyang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000元 in Xianyang you would need to make just about 14,246元 (4,200 BYN) in Minsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Portland, Oregon costs $0.80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 199 NT$ (24 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kaduna costs 500 ₦ (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 354,225 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,450 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)