Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,545 prices entered by 355 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.30994 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Xianyang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000元 in Xianyang you would need to make just about 19,818元 (Mex$ 63,940) in Mexico City.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Rafael costs ARS $781 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Feira de Santana costs R$ 980 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 50 (about 4 hours ago)