Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 998 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.982 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is about the same as in Xianyang (China)
For example, you would need at least 34,118元 (AU$6,848) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000元 in Xianyang.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 50 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bern costs CHF 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,779 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨15,248 (about 4 hours ago)