Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 843 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00205 CNY / COP
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is about the same as in Xianyang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000元 in Xianyang you would need to make just about 15,525元 (COL$7,586,246) in Medellín.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seoul costs ₩800,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,269 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $353 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $289 (about 1 hour ago)