Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,477 prices entered by 622 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.877 CNY / USD
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 4% more expensive than in Xianyang (China)
For example, you would need at least 62,595元 ($9,102) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 60,000元 in Xianyang.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$450,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Rapids costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)