Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.563 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Xianyang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000元 in Xianyang you would need to make just about 17,045元 (RM10,907) in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Diego, California costs $69 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Halifax costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Manila costs Php16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)