Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,259 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.693 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Xianyang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000元 in Xianyang you would need to make just about 17,962元 (RM10,609) in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tirana costs 35,000 Lek (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lausanne costs CHF 7 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $350 (about 2 hours ago)