Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,129 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.49238 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 5% cheaper than in Xianyang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000元 in Xianyang you would need to make just about 20,026元 (R 40,672) in Johannesburg.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$450,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Rapids costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)