Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,153 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.39356 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 6% cheaper than in Xianyang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000元 in Xianyang you would need to make just about 15,942元 (R 40,507) in Johannesburg.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 50 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bern costs CHF 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,779 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨15,248 (about 4 hours ago)