Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,712 prices entered by 478 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.058 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 4% cheaper than in Xianyang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Xianyang you would need to make just about 10,523元 (9,943TL) in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 39 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ternopil costs 25₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 115 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$5,160 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tyumen' costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)