Cost of living in Hyderabad, India, India vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,307 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09282 CNY / INR
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hyderabad, India (India) is 8% cheaper than in Xianyang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,600元 in Xianyang you would need to make just about 6,963元 (₨75,020) in Hyderabad, India.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 120,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kushtia costs Taka 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jammu costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Mardan costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)