Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.976 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is about the same as in Xianyang (China)
For example, you would need at least 43,241元 (€5,421) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000元 in Xianyang.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lausanne costs CHF 7 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Zurich costs CHF 100 (about 2 hours ago)