Cost of living in Durban, South Africa vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.46527 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durban (South Africa) is 6% cheaper than in Xianyang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000元 in Xianyang you would need to make just about 21,605元 (R 46,437) in Durban.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lausanne costs CHF 7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Zurich costs CHF 100 (about 2 hours ago)