Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,340 prices entered by 237 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08330 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 4% cheaper than in Xianyang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Xianyang you would need to make just about 10,534元 (Taka 126,453) in Dhaka.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,269 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $353 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $289 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php33,000 (about 3 hours ago)