Cost of living in Delhi, India vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,209 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09282 CNY / INR
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 6% cheaper than in Xianyang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Xianyang you would need to make just about 10,309元 (₨111,064) in Delhi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 200₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Voronezh costs руб 35,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €23,850 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 4,300 (37 minutes ago)