Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00307 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 4% cheaper than in Xianyang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27,000元 in Xianyang you would need to make just about 25,904元 (8,434,605 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$828 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aalborg costs kr150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Groningen costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)