Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.962 CNY / USD
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio (United States) is about the same as in Xianyang (China)
For example, you would need at least 24,665元 ($3,543) in Cincinnati, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000元 in Xianyang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Rafael costs ARS $781 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Feira de Santana costs R$ 980 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bern costs CHF 6.00 (about 3 hours ago)