Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,149 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.44630 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 4% cheaper than in Xianyang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Xianyang you would need to make just about 11,475元 (E£ 25,711) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jammu costs ₨50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Mardan costs ₨50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratsk costs руб 200 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 39 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ternopil costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)