Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.154 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Xianyang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700元 in Xianyang you would need to make just about 8,058元 (R$ 6,985) in Belo Horizonte.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 15 CUC (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.06 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Resistencia costs ARS $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in San Salvador costs $1.89 (about 2 hours ago)