Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.934 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is about the same as in Xianyang (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,631元 (Dinar 1,674) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000元 in Xianyang.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$5,160 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 250 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tyumen' costs руб 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nakhodka costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kherson costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)