Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01595 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 8% cheaper than in Xianyang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Xianyang you would need to make just about 11,066元 (693,814 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in St. John's, NL costs C$3.79 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in London, Ontario costs C$5.99 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨12,198 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 600 (about 2 hours ago)