Cost of living in Vienna, Austria vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 977 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.812 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 63% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,295元 (€1,318) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,269 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $353 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $289 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php33,000 (about 3 hours ago)