Cost of living in Toronto, Canada vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,455 prices entered by 690 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.265 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 82% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,117元 (C$2,111) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$450,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Rapids costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chincha Alta costs S/. 9 (about 2 hours ago)