Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 583 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.29925 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 19% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,781元 (Mex$ 22,659) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 250 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tyumen' costs руб 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nakhodka costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kherson costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)