Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Xiangfan, China
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,057 prices entered by 319 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00016 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 51% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,741元 (﷼ 53,513,540) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Austin, Texas costs $910 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palo Alto, California costs $5,896 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $908 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)