Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11311 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 18% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,710元 (RD$ 59,319) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 180 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Volta Redonda costs R$ 60,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €2,500 (about 3 hours ago)