Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 769 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.029 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 17% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,629元 ($b7,418) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Francisco, California costs $400 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puerto Montt costs CH$500,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bilbao costs €0.08 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in St. John's, NL costs C$3.79 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)