Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.043 CNY / USD
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 72% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,119元 ($1,437) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratsk costs руб 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 39 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ternopil costs 25₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 115 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)