Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.061 CNY / USD
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (United States) is 79% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,432元 ($1,619) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$828 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,250 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aalborg costs kr150 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Groningen costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)