Cost of living in New York City, United States vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,515 prices entered by 485 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.092 CNY / USD
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 136% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,328元 ($2,161) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Regina costs C$60 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Atyrau costs 800 KZT (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q295 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)