Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 618 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06672 CNY / KES
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 32% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,526元 (Shilling112,798) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$450,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Rapids costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)