Cost of living in Munich, Germany vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.941 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 77% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,797元 (€1,360) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miami, Florida costs $0.68 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumamoto costs ¥700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 2.27 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs BD$3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talcahuano costs CH$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)