Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,603 prices entered by 330 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.302 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 53% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,591元 (C$1,620) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $130 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seoul costs ₩800,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,269 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $353 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)