Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,166 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16036 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 35% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,804元 ($U48,665) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Regina costs C$60 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Atyrau costs 800 KZT (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q295 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)