Cost of living in Milan, Italy vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 642 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.697 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 57% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,601元 (€1,247) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahore costs ₨4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murree costs ₨5,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in El Paso, Texas costs $5.40 (about 3 hours ago)