Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,545 prices entered by 355 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.30994 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,447元 (Mex$ 20,802) in Mexico City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bern costs CHF 6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨15,248 (about 3 hours ago)