Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,182 prices entered by 480 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.697 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 57% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,348元 (€1,344) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 39 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ternopil costs 25₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 115 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$5,160 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tyumen' costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)