Cost of living in Madras, India vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,040 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09282 CNY / INR
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is about the same as in Xiangfan (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600元 in Xiangfan you would need to make just about 5,499元 (₨59,238) in Madras.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 200₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Voronezh costs руб 35,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €23,850 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 4,300 (about 1 hour ago)