Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.043 CNY / USD
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,584元 ($1,219) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lahore costs ₨4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murree costs ₨5,300 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in El Paso, Texas costs $5.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $1,000 (about 3 hours ago)