Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.563 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 22% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,035元 (RM5,141) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,000TL (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 1,500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 14,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)