Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 659 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25230 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 13% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,201元 (28,541₴) in Kiev to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Rafael costs ARS $781 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Feira de Santana costs R$ 980 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bern costs CHF 6.00 (about 3 hours ago)