Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 961 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06240 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 15% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,200元 (₨ 99,346) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$450,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Rapids costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)