Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00186 CNY / UGX
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 14% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,477元 (3,479,795 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 250 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tyumen' costs руб 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nakhodka costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kherson costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)