Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00045 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 22% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,075元 (Rp 15,726,808) in Jakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Copiapó costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 4 hours ago)