Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,712 prices entered by 478 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.058 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,186元 (6,790TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratsk costs руб 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 39 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ternopil costs 25₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 115 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)